Free Parts ID Help | Parts SKU Identification | Parts Service Look Up | Pricing Information | Other Details
Need Help .. Send Details .. Pictures .. Good Pictures are worth a "1000" words ..
1. Include a ruler or tape in each photo next to the part. Use enough natural light or a flash.
2. Take photos of the part from different angles (at least 3, but more may be better);
3. HELP US -- HELP YOU TO ID PARTS QUICKLY - Maybe place on "graph paper" with size of squares.
4. It would also help if you use the most appropriate backdrop for the best contrast.
4. Indicate what the part is made of i.e. aluminum, zinc, steel, plastic, wood, vinyl, etc.
5. If you know the brand of the window or door, please include info.
6. Indicate what the part is used on? Type of window or door and Describe the part’s function.
7. Include any numbers stamped or printed on the parts. Or take a photo of them in focus.
8. Indicate how many of what parts or pieces you need.
9. If more than one part is being sent, then number (1,2,3,etc.) or letter (A, B, C, etc.) them.
10. Include your contact info (name, company, address, email, phone, fax
11. OR send photos & info to: Info@AllWindowDoorParts.com
PARTS ID FROM YOUR OLD PARTS? You can send us a sample of your old part, weather strip, glazing bead .. whatever! We promise to do our best to earn your business! If you want your old part returned you must specify, otherwise old parts are discarded after 30 days. The more information you can supply, the better the chances are of finding your parts.
Shipping Old Parts? Label As Follows:
WeFixItUSA / AllWindowDoorPartsGroup
Attn: CJ in RESEARCH
5030 Platinum Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80918